Lilleys’ Landing is Branson’s premier Taneycomo resort. We offer vacation rentals on the Taneycomo lakefront. Our resort, though peaceful and secluded, is only minutes away from Branson’s 76 strip with all the food and entertainment it offers.
We have 27 different units that are beloved by many families, couples and fishing buddies from all across the US! Though not every unit has a lake view, each is only a few steps away from the water’s edge. Browse the different categories below for pictures, descriptions and rates. Don’t forget to check availability for your dates!
An off-lake unit is one that does not have a lakeview from inside the room, but all units are no more than 150 feet from the lake’s edge. Some of these rooms have patio/deck areas facing the lake, but some have buildings blocking the view.
Single, Off-lake Units
Lilleys’ Landing lakefront units either face the lake or have a lakefront view from the decks. They each have a covered picnic area right outside the door with tables and chairs, and charcoal grills close by.
These two-bedroom units do not face the lake but are close enough to walk a short distance to see the dock and lake from their front door. All two-bedroom units have a patio, charcoal grills and table and chairs outside their front door.
Two-Bedroom, Off Lake
Lakefront two-bedroom units all face the lake with spacious patios or decks overlooking Lake Taneycomo. All of them have tables and chairs on their decks as well as charcoal grills in designated grilling areas. They all have tub/shower bathrooms, while #16 has two bathrooms.
Our three-bedroom, lakefront units are large and spacious with full kitchens, king or twin beds, some bedroom closets, full baths and decks overlooking the lake with table and chairs. They each have charcoal grills in designated grilling areas.
Four Bedroom, Off-Lake
This is a large, four-bedroom, two-bath upstairs unit that does not face the lake. It’s covered deck entrance overlooks the resort grounds where there’s plenty of room for barbecuing, yard games and romping with the kids at the playground.
As one of our largest units, #17 is perfect for larger families, couples or men’s groups to share. It is located upstairs in the two-story cedar fourplex building on the lakefront.
The Brown House
This beautiful, four-bedroom, four-bath house is located down the street from the resort. It’s a well-constructed, brick lakefront home with its own private dock, perfect for big families or groups. No dogs allowed here.
This unit is a great place to gather because it has a large living area as well as a nice, spacious kitchen. It’s just off the swimming pool and close to the office. It features six twins or two kings and two twin beds with two bathrooms. Since it is accessed off the main driveway, “The Lilley Pad” is handicap-friendly, with one handicap-friendly bathroom right off the main multi-purpose room.
The Lilley Pad, Unit #22
Papa Phil's House, Unit #27
For more than 20 years, this house was where the Lilleys reared their four children. The four-bedroom house has a large living/dining area plus a sun room that overlooks the lake. It’s covered deck on the side also has a lake view. This house, like the Brown House, is a full-size home with normal size bedrooms, closets and bathrooms.
All Our Units Include:
- All linens for bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchens.
- Pots and pans, cooking tools and some bakeware. (Crock pots, griddles and other special pans available upon request as well as hair dryers.)
- Dishes, silverware, glasses, coffee cups, and salt & pepper shakers.
- Coffee pot and filters, toaster, and microwave.
- Dish soap, scrubber and dish drainer.
- Cable television.
- Air conditioning and heating.
- Barbecue grill outside, for each unit.
- 10% off any reservation booked in one room for seven consecutive nights or more.
- Military discount: 10% off boat rentals with identification.
- Anyone can rent a boat for five consecutive days for the price of four!
Cancel eight weeks before your arrival date, and your deposit will be fully refunded. Cancellations made within eight weeks of your reservation will be refunded only if we are able to rebook the entire reservation. Early departures are handled as cancellations, refunded only after we rebook the entire reservation.
We consider a reservation as a simple contract between informed parties, so it is essential that you notify us as soon as possible when you need to cancel in order for us to do our best to rebook the reservation. If a guest does not show up for a reservation, they automatically lose their deposit.
When a group or family occupies four or more units, one night’s deposit is required to make the reservation, and the total balance of all rooms is due 120 days before the arrival date. This can be paid by installments. Cancel 120 days before your arrival date, and your deposit will be fully refunded. On the other hand, cancellations made within 120 days of your reservation will be refunded only as we are able to re-book the entire reservation.
Pet Policy (Dogs Only)
Please read our pet policy here: Pet Policy
How To Make A ReservationPlease call us at 1-866-545-5397 during our office hours, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Central Time, seven days a week. Notifying us first of your preferred dates and estimated number of guests is helpful. Email is handy for inquiries and general information, but we do not take reservations via email — only by phone. We require the first night’s rent as deposit to hold a reservation, which may be paid by credit card or check.
Facts To Consider:
- We cannot book more than 365 days in advance. This gives our present guests first shot at rebooking for the same dates the following year.
- Reservations between Memorial Day to mid August must be for seven nights or more up until January 1st of the coming new year. We know that many guests do know their summer weeks of vacation before Christmas; this allows us to secure those weeks for them before booking shorter stays.
- During the summer season we primarily book week long stays from Saturday to Saturday, except for the four-bedroom private house (unit #26), which can be booked Friday to Friday.
- We do not allow Sunday check-ins or check-outs during summer weeks, Memorial Day weekend through mid-August.
- We require a three-night minimum for advance reservations from May 15 through October 31 and on holiday weekends. Walk-ins are welcome anytime we have availability.
- Only a two-night minimum is required for advance reservations durning the Winter season. We also fill one and two-night openings as they develop in the schedule, so please call us for even those last-minute getaways.